- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other College-Cram users.
- You may not use the College-Cram service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (‘Content’)that you submit, post, and display on the College-Cram service.
- College-Cram is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of College-Cram are at your own risk.
- College-Cram is intended to help you get better grades, but does not guarantee that you will. You are still responsible for your own grades.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack College-Cram or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with College-Cram.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any College-Cram members (‘Spam’).
- You must not, in the use of College-Cram, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of College-Cram. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your College-Cram account. While College-Cram prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that College-Cram cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the College-Cram service at your own risk.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
User Generated Content
When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to College-Cram an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the College-Cram service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.