Glazed Pecan Holiday Snack Recipe – About Glazed Pecans
Glazed Pecans are a favorite holiday snack at our house. These tasty treats are easy to make and last for a long time – unless you eat them. Thanks to Aunt Johnnie for years of treats and for sharing her recipe!
Glazed Pecan Holiday Snack Recipe – Ingredients
Glazed Pecan Holiday Snack Recipe
2 egg whites
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 pound of pecan halves
Glazed Pecan Holiday Snack Recipe – Directions for preparation and baking
Directions for preparation and baking of Glazed Pecan Holiday Snack:
1. Mix the sugar and cinnamon until uniform.
2. Beat the egg whites until bubbly.
3. Stir the pecan halves in the egg whites until damp.
4. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix over the damp pecans.
5. Spread the damp sprinkled pecans on a baking sheet and bake for one hour at 225° F, stirring the batch occassionally.
6. Let cool and enjoy.