Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the below fields? If yes, then we are looking for you!
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
About the Award: Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
About GAP – Graduate Accelerated Programme
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Successful candidates will join us for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming a permanent employee.
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work / relocate to any part of the continent?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
- Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses.
- Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the below fields? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Commerce, Finance and Business Science (including Accounting, Investments, Auditing and Tax)
- Computer Science/Information Technology & Digital and Data Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Insurance Studies
- Risk Management
- Agricultural Sciences
- We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
How to Apply: APPLY
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.