Istanbul Kültür University is granting an excellent programme named international awards for students to study in Turkey. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: International students who have a high GPA of 3.00 to 3.75 and apply to undertake any bachelor or masters programme at IKU will be considered for this application . The selected students will receive discounts on the total payable tuition fee of the desired programme under this application.
Eligible Field(s): Any
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- International students
- Applicants can undertake any bachelor or master level programme at IKU.
- Applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied programme by the university.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Turkey
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: International students will receive scholarships/discounts offered according to the documents submitted by them.
In addition to the scholarships/discounts for international students at first registration, extra scholarship and discount opportunities are offered in line with our university’s policy to support successful students. Discount in annual tuition fees are offered to Registered International Students based on their GPA on condition that they do not have a letter grade of F at the end of the semester and on condition that they fulfill one of the requirements below;
- For a GPA between 3.0 and 3.49, 10% discount on the annual tuition fee,
- For a GPA between 3.50 and 3.74, 15% discount on the annual tuition fee,
- For a GPA between 3.75 and 4.00, 25% discount on the annual tuition fee.
Duration of Award: At the beginning and during (see rates above)
How to Apply:
- Applicants must register on the application portal set up by the university and log in with the new credentials to apply. Applicants do not need to apply separately for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original High School Diploma
- Passport photocopy
- Student visa
- Seven passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a great GPA of 3.00 – 3.75 to enter any programme at IKU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 66
- YDS – 55
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.